3 Stocks Boosting The Health Care Sector Higher
2. As of noon trading, UnitedHealth Group ( UNH) is up $0.56 (0.8%) to $72.77 on light volume. Thus far, 1.8 million shares of UnitedHealth Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $71.96-$72.84 after having opened the day at $72.11 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.21. UnitedHealth Group Incorporated operates as a diversified health and well-being company in the United States. UnitedHealth Group has a market cap of $74.1 billion and is part of the health services industry. Shares are up 33.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 15 analysts that rate UnitedHealth Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates UnitedHealth Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full UnitedHealth Group Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts