TAMPA, Fla., July 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MagneGas Corporation ("MagneGas" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: MNGA), the developer of a technology that converts liquid waste into a hydrogen-based metal working fuel, announced today that GTW Welding Supplies, Inc. of Greenville, Michigan has become a distributor selling MagneGas™ fuel to the western region of Michigan.
"Our partnership with GTW allows MagneGas to effectively and efficiently penetrate the South Western Michigan market," said Bryan George, Senior Vice President Sales & Distributor Relations for MagneGas. "Strategic alliances with quality distributor partners are the nucleus for offering customers excellence in innovative products and services. We are proud and excited about the growth prospects for GTW & MagneGas, and look forward to a long and prosperous relationship."
"It's the hottest new clean & GREEN cutting fuel to hit the industrial and fabricating market. It cuts faster than other fuels at lower pressure at the same time saving money and operator time and it's made from recycled waste in the USA," said Jeff Loding Owner of GTW Welding Supplies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV