LAFAYETTE, La., July 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MidSouth Bancorp, Inc. ("MidSouth") (NYSE MKT: MSL) announced a cash dividend was declared in the amount of eight cents ($.08) per share to be paid on its common stock on October 1, 2013 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on September 16, 2013.
Additionally, the Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of 1.00% per preferred share on its 4.00% Non-Cumulative Perpetual Convertible Preferred Stock, Series C. The dividend is payable on October 15, 2013, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on October 1, 2013. The Company's Series C Preferred Stock is now listed on the OTC Bulletin Board ("OTC") under the ticker symbol MSLXP.
About MidSouth Bancorp, Inc.MidSouth Bancorp, Inc. is a financial holding company headquartered in Lafayette, Louisiana, with assets of $1.9 billion as of June 30, 2013. Through its wholly owned subsidiary, MidSouth Bank, N.A., MidSouth offers a full range of banking services to commercial and retail customers in Louisiana and Texas. MidSouth Bank currently has 60 banking centers in Louisiana and Texas and is connected to a worldwide ATM network that provides customers with access to more than 50,000 surcharge-free ATMs. Additional corporate information is available at www.midsouthbank.com. SOURCE MidSouth Bancorp, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV