- Building IG: The Information Governance Advisory Board. This first section of the “Building Law Firm Information Governance” report recommends steps for creating an advisory board of operational, executive and practice-level leaders who develop information governance principles and educate the firm on their benefits.
- How to Build Information Governance into Key Processes. The second section of the “Building Law Firm Information Governance” report examines 14 everyday processes key to achieving governance, providing definitions, advice and real-world examples for weaving information governance into a firm’s daily operations.
- Emerging Trends in Law Firm Information Governance. This report identifies three of the biggest trends impacting information management in law firms today – Big Data, the 24/7 law firm and predictive coding on processes beyond eDiscovery.
Law Firm Information Management Leaders Author Industry How-To Guides For Improving Information Security And Client Service
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts