- Boston-English Vocabulary Resource: Pronounced by DISH’s Boston Guys, Boston-English translations of common vocabulary words, such as “ awfa” (“offer”), “ bahgan” (“bargain”), and “ fadaze” (“for days”).
- Talk Boston Test: Players race against the clock or friends to decipher dozens of words spelled in Boston English.
- Talk Boston Tweet Translator: First-of-its-kind translator which automatically turns tweets into Boston English.
- “Boston as a Second Language” Class Videos: Led by a native Bostonian instructor fluent in Boston English: Kahkeez, Hoppa, Escalayta vs. Stayas, are a few videos of the series that follows students as they learn the nuances of the Boston accent.
TalkBoston.com Screenshot Of Boston As A Second Language Videos (Photo: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts