Jamba Juice Company, a leading healthy, active lifestyle brand announced today that in celebration of the one-year anniversary of bringing health and wellness to the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, it will give away free 16-ounce smoothies at its Dupont Circle, Union Station and Montgomery Mall locations, which are operated through a joint venture with tennis and Washington Kastles superstar Venus Williams. The celebration and free smoothie offer will take place on July 31, 2013 from 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. EDT.
Jamba Juice Celebrates One-Year Anniversary in Washington, D.C. With Free Smoothie Day Promotion on July 31 (Photo: Business Wire)
In July 2012, Jamba opened two stores in D.C., in Dupont Circle and Union Station, to complement its location in Montgomery Mall, which opened in 2011. Former Obama Administration Labor Secretary Hilda Solis and U.S. Surgeon General Regina Benjamin attended the grand opening ceremony at Dupont Circle and served as “master celebrity blenders,” echoing Jamba’s hard work and dedication to communities while addressing the event attendees.
Jamba’s commitment to the D.C. area extends well beyond the doors of its stores, as the company strives to promote a healthy, active lifestyle throughout each of the communities in which it operates. Jamba has given generously to D.C. school and community garden programs through a partnership with The National Gardening Association, sponsors local professional sports organizations including The Washington Mystics and D.C. United and is an active member of the D.C. Chamber of Commerce. Furthermore, in support of the White House’s call for businesses to expand their workforce and hire more youth, Jamba is providing more than 60 high-quality jobs for D.C. and Maryland residents.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV