From kindergarten to post-grad, Target is the one-stop shop for stylish solutions and exceptional value this fall
MISSISSAUGA, ON, July 29, 2013 /CNW/ - Students this season can shop at Target for solutions and on-trend items to make the most of any back-to-school budget. The wide assortment of home furnishings, school supplies and fashion make back-to-school shopping easy and fun for parents and kids this fall.
"This is Target's first back to school season here in Canada, and we are excited to show our Canadian guests our vast product assortment and incredible value," said John Morioka, senior vice president, merchandising, Target. "From new back-to-school clothes to bedding and dorm room accessories, students can display their personal style, even if on a budget, and still have the quality our guests have come to know and love."
Back to School The fall season is a time when everyone likes to refresh their wardrobe, and this season guests can expect rich fall colours with pops of neon, mix and matching patterns and fun accessories. Style has also extended beyond the closet and into the classroom this year with colourful backpacks, bright school supplies and lunch boxes.
- Kids Got Style: From August 13 to 19, Target will invite parents to upload pictures of their kids showing off their unique style on the #KidsGotStyle Facebook app. During that week, Target will create an inspiration gallery, including items and supplies inspired by the photos received. Select guests who participate will be chosen at random to win one of 100 $50 Target gift cards and a grand prize of one $1,000 Target gift card to help cover their back to school needs.
- Target REDCard: To make back-to-school and college shopping more affordable, guests who shop with their Target REDCard will receive 5 percent off their entire purchase as part of the ongoing REDCard rewards program.
- The Checklist: Available at www.target.ca/backtocampus, this tool helps students organize and personalize their back-to-campus shopping list, taking the guess work out of shopping and making sure they are covered off with all of the necessities they need when heading out on their own.
- Target After-Hours Busing Events: Target will host private, after-hours shopping events for new students at select universities across the country. During orientation week, first year students will be transported from their campus to their local Target store for an evening of entertainment, exclusive offers and last-minute shopping. Students can check their school's Facebook page to see if an event is scheduled for their university.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV