CLEARWATER, Fla., July 29, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tech Data Corporation (Nasdaq:TECD) today announced the revamped and enhanced TechSelect Community Portal for its members. TechSelect, a national community of solution providers with proven leadership in the IT industry, promotes unique cooperation between VARs, vendor partners, and Tech Data to deliver the business training and technology solutions necessary to foster membership growth and success.
"The TechSelect Community Portal provides the latest information and greatest technology solutions our customers need to grow their businesses," Pete Peterson, senior vice president, U.S. Sales at Tech Data. "Within the TechSelect Community Portal and at our various Partner Conferences, channel partners have the opportunity to share profitable growth strategies, discuss the latest technologies in the IT channel and capitalize on exclusive networking opportunities. The new portal runs more quickly and efficiently, making it easier for the community to find the information they need. This is extremely valuable to our community for relationship-building and future business opportunities."
New features on techselect.com include:
- More robust applications, mobile device capabilities, and simplified navigation
- New functionalities of the TechSelect vendor microsites, resource library, video library, upcoming events, and the reseller partner locator
- Updated news feeds and live social media feeds
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts