ROCK HILL, S.C., July 29, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD) announced today that Yamada Denki, the largest consumer retailer in Japan,began selling 3D printers at its Ikebukuro flagship store. The Cube ® and CubeX™ 3D Printers are immediately available in the store for $1,299 and starting at $2,499 USD, respectively.
The Cube ® 3D Printer is the first consumer 3D printer that is home certified and safe for children. It is truly plug-and-play, right out of the box, with an easy load cartridge and touchscreen user interface. Cube features Wi-Fi, is compatible with Mac and Windows, and comes with 25 free 3D files designed by professional artists. The CubeX 3D Printer boasts the largest build platform in its class allowing the user to select from one, two or three print heads to enable multi-color and multiple material 3D printing. Additional apps and print materials are available online.
"We are honored to have a leading retailer of Yamada Denki's reputation bring our award-winning consumer 3D printers to Japan," said Michele Marchesan, Vice President and General Manager 3D Printers, 3D Systems.Learn more about the Cube 3D printers at www.cubify.com . About 3D Systems 3D Systems is a leading provider of 3D content-to-print solutions including 3D printers, print materials and on-demand custom parts services for professionals and consumers alike. The company also provides CAD, reverse engineering and inspection software tools and consumer 3D printers, apps and services. Its expertly integrated solutions replace and complement traditional methods and reduce the time and cost of designing new products by printing real parts directly from digital input. These solutions are used to rapidly design, create, communicate, prototype or produce real parts, empowering customers to manufacture the future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV