The Jaguar F-TYPE will be available for hire from:
- Belgium - Brussels Airport
- France - Riviera locations: Nice Airport, Nice downtown, Monaco, Saint-Tropez, Cannes as well as in Paris downtown and airport locations Charles de Gaulle and Paris Orly Airports
- Germany - Frankfurt and Munich Airports
- Italy - Milan Malpensa, Rome Fiumicino, and Olbia Airports
- Netherlands - Amsterdam Schiphol Airport
Rates for the Jaguar F-TYPE rentals start from 250 euros per day depending on the location, and all confirmed reservations are guaranteed. European customers can book online from their Hertz country website. Customers from outside of Europe can make their reservations by contacting the Hertz call center of their country. The minimum driving age for the Jaguar F-TYPE is 30 years old in France and Italy, 27 years in Germany, and 25 years in Belgium and The Netherlands. Customers need to show two credit cards to rent the F-TYPE in any of the countries.
Hertz plans to add other vehicles to the Dream Collection in the future.
About Jaguar Land Rover Built around two iconic British car brands with rich heritage and global appeal, Jaguar Land Rover is the UK's largest manufacturer of premium vehicles. With ambitious plans for growth and investment in product creation approaching £2.75 billion (pounds sterling) in the year to March 2014, Jaguar Land Rover is at the center of the UK's automotive industry's drive to deliver technical innovation in all areas of vehicle development.About Hertz The Hertz Corporation ( www.hertz.com) operates its car rental business through the Hertz, Dollar and Thrifty brands from approximately 10,400 corporate, licensee and franchisee locations in North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle East and New Zealand. Hertz is the largest worldwide airport general use car rental brand, operating from approximately 8,800 corporate and licensee locations in 150 countries. Hertz is the number one airport car rental brand in the U.S. and at 111 major airports in Europe. Dollar and Thrifty have approximately 1,580 corporate and franchisee locations in 80 countries. Hertz is in its 95th year of delivering quality car rental solutions to leisure and corporate customers. Product and service innovations such as Hertz Gold Plus Rewards, specially designed NeverLost® satellite navigation systems, and unique cars offered through the company's Prestige, Dream, Family, Fun and Green Collections, set Hertz apart from the competition.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV