LONDON, July 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Hertz Corporation (NYSE:HTZ), the world's leading general use car rental brand, now offers the Jaguar F-TYPE, the award winning, two-seat convertible, for rental in Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, and The Netherlands, with rights to exclusivity in Europe for six months. The Jaguar F-TYPE sports car ushers in the launch of Hertz Europe's new Dream Collection, group of iconic and breathtaking cars backed by the Make and Model guarantee that ensures customers drive away the exact car they booked.
Michel Taride, Group President of Hertz International, said: "We are very proud to welcome the Jaguar F-TYPE in Europe as the launch car of our new Dream Collection for Europe, a line of high end vehicles providing a premium car rental experience. This addition enhances our partnership with Jaguar Land Rover, a leading car manufacturer that has yet again reinvented the sport cars segment with its F-TYPE. Now our customers can live the dream of high performance motoring and pure driving enjoyment."
Bernard Kuhnt, Regional Director, Jaguar Land Rover Europe said: "We are very pleased to present the all new F-TYPE through our strong partnership with Hertz. We are confident that Hertz customers will enjoy our thoroughbred sports car designed for ultimate performance and driver involvement."The all-new Jaguar F-TYPE is the first full-blooded Jaguar sports car to be launched for more than 50 years. The front-engined, rear wheel drive convertible has been meticulously conceived for high performance and responsive handling. Taking inspiration from cockpits of fighter airplanes, the controls are ergonomically grouped by function. Further aeronautical inspiration can be found in the joystick-shaped SportShift selector controlling the eight-speed transmission.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV