Wynn Resorts, Limited (Nasdaq: WYNN) today reported financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2013.
Net revenues for the second quarter of 2013 were $1,332.3 million, compared to $1,253.2 million in the second quarter of 2012. The revenue increase was driven by 16.2% higher revenues from our Las Vegas operations and a 2.6% revenue increase from our Macau operations. Adjusted property EBITDA (1) was $425.7 million for the second quarter of 2013, a 10.8% increase from $384.1 million in the second quarter of 2012.
On a US GAAP basis, net income attributable to Wynn Resorts for the second quarter of 2013 was $129.8 million, or $1.28 per diluted share, compared to a net income attributable to Wynn Resorts of $138.1 million, or $1.37 per diluted share in the second quarter of 2012. Net income for the second quarter of 2013 included a $26.6 million loss on the early retirement of debt.
Adjusted net income attributable to Wynn Resorts (2) in the second quarter of 2013 was $152.9 million, or $1.51 per diluted share (adjusted EPS), compared to an adjusted net income attributable to Wynn Resorts of $139.0 million, or $1.38 per diluted share in the second quarter of 2012.Wynn Resorts also announced today that the Company has approved a cash dividend for the quarter of $1.00 per common share. This dividend will be payable on August 26, 2013, to stockholders of record on August 12, 2013. Macau Operations In the second quarter of 2013, net revenues were $930.9 million, a 2.6% increase from the $907.6 million generated in the second quarter of 2012. Adjusted property EBITDA in the second quarter of 2013 was $290.1 million, down 4.0% from $302.2 million in the second quarter of 2012. Table games results in Macau are segregated into two distinct reporting categories, the VIP segment and the mass market segment.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV