Zale Corporation (NYSE: ZLC) announced today that Bridgett Zeterberg has been promoted to senior vice president, general counsel and secretary. Ms. Zeterberg joined Zale in September 2010 and became general counsel and secretary in February 2012.
Ms. Zeterberg is responsible for all legal, compliance and contractual matters, as well as corporate and board governance. She will continue to report to Theo Killion, chief executive officer.
“I am very pleased to recognize Bridgett’s significant contributions to Zale and welcome her to our senior leadership team,” said Theo Killion. “Bridgett is a business partner who has strong leadership and business acumen. In her new role, she will have the opportunity to make an even greater impact as we execute our plans for long-term business growth.”
Ms. Zeterberg has over 20 years of business and legal experience. Prior to joining Zale, she was vice president of human resources and training for Accor North America where she also served as vice president, assistant general counsel. Ms. Zeterberg graduated magna cum laude from the University of San Diego Law School and holds a bachelor of arts degree in political science from the University of California.About Zale Corporation Zale Corporation is a leading specialty retailer of diamond and other jewelry products in North America, operating approximately 1,710 retail locations throughout the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico, as well as online. Zale Corporation's brands include Zales Jewelers, Zales Outlet, Gordon's Jewelers, Peoples Jewellers, Mappins Jewellers and Piercing Pagoda. Zale also operates webstores at www.zales.com, www.zalesoutlet.com, www.gordonsjewelers.com, www.peoplesjewellers.com and www.pagoda.com. Additional information on Zale Corporation and its brands is available at www.zalecorp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV