"In taking this step, the Wurth Group is able to fulfill legal obligations and serve our customers with compliance information for chemical products in nearly 80 countries in a highly efficient way," said Dr. Andre Sporl, head of Regulatory Affairs, Adolf Wurth GmbH & Co. KG. "SAP EHS Regulatory Documentation OnDemand is a significant milestone to support our customers actively and in a solution-oriented manner."
The Wurth Group is a world market leader in its core business: the wholesale trade of fasteners, screws and screw accessories, dowels, chemicals, furniture and construction fittings, tools, machines, installation material, automotive hardware, inventory management, storage and retrieval systems. It currently consists of over 400 companies globally. The product range in its core business comprises over 100,000 products.
Media Contact: Janice Edman, +1 (650) 223-4817, email@example.com, PDTSOURCE SAP AG
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV