LEWISVILLE, Texas, July 29, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Uranium Resources, Inc. (Nasdaq:URRE) ("URI") will host a conference call and webcast on Friday, August 9, 2013 at 11:30 a.m. ET. During the call, Christopher M. Jones, President and CEO, and Jeffrey L. Vigil, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will provide an update on URI's strategies, outlook, and progress in advancing its Texas and New Mexico properties. A question-and-answer session will follow.
The URI conference call can be accessed by calling (201) 689-8471. The live webcast can be monitored at www.uraniumresources.com .
A telephonic replay will be available from 2:30 p.m. ET the day of the teleconference until Friday, August 16, 2013. To listen to the archived call, dial (858) 384-5517 and enter replay pin number 417986. Alternatively, the webcast replay can be heard on the Company's website and a transcript will also be posted, once available.About Uranium Resources, Inc. Uranium Resources, Inc. explores for, develops and mines uranium. Since its incorporation in 1977, URI has produced uranium by in-situ recovery (ISR) methods in the state of Texas and currently has a number of initiatives underway to return the Company to production. URI has over 206,600 acres of uranium mineral holdings and 144.8 million pounds of in-place mineralized uranium material in New Mexico and an NRC license to produce up to 3 million pounds of uranium per year. URI has an additional 664,000 pounds of in-place reserves in Texas. The Company acquired these properties over the past 20 years along with an extensive information database of historic drill hole logs, assay certificates, maps and technical reports. Uranium Resources routinely posts news and other information about the Company on its website at www.uraniumresources.com .
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Deborah K. Pawlowski Kei Advisors LLC Phone: 716.843.3908 Email: email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV