Canucks in Quebec and BC twice as likely to entertain regularly
TORONTO, July 29, 2013 /CNW/ - Despite busy schedules and the demands of the daily work week, Canadians are committed to making time for summer entertaining. According to a recent survey by Molson Canadian Cider, two in five Canucks say they still find time to entertain at least every other week during the summer, with one in five suggesting that they do-so on a weekly basis.
Regionally those from Quebec (25 per cent) and British Columbia (27 per cent) are more likely to entertain once a week or more when compared to those in Ontario (12 per cent), Manitoba (12 per cent), Saskatchewan (12 per cent), Alberta (15 per cent), and Atlantic Canada (19 per cent).
"Between long days at the office and getting the kids off to soccer practice, Canadians are more pressed for time than ever before" says Marilyn Foster, Director of Innovation, Molson Coors Canada. "Summer is the perfect time to take a break from the hustle and bustle of the daily grind while enjoying time with family and friends and it's good to know Canadians are taking advantage of opportunities to do so on a regular basis."Canadians also suggested that the most enjoyable gatherings are those that incorporate variety and new experiences. "Whether you're hosting a get-together yourself or heading to a social outing with family and friends, there are several things you can do to heighten your summer entertaining experience. Trying out a new recipe, creating a signature drink, or providing guests with a new beverage option they've never tried before are all sure fire ways to ensure you make the most of summer while it's still here," says Foster.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV