CHICAGO, July 29, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Inteliquent, Inc. (Nasdaq:IQNT), a leading provider of voice services, announced today that Ed Evans, Chief Executive Officer, and David Zwick, Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Oppenheimer 16th Annual Technology, Internet & Communications Conference in Boston on Tuesday, August 13, 2013.
The presentation is scheduled to begin at 1:45 p.m. Eastern time. The presentation slides and webcast of the event will be available on Inteliquent's website: http://ir.inteliquent.com .
About InteliquentInteliquent is a leading provider of wholesale voice services for carriers and service providers. Inteliquent is used by nearly all national and regional wireless carriers, cable companies and CLECs in the markets it serves, and its network carries approximately ten billion minutes of traffic per month. Please visit Inteliquent's website at www.inteliquent.com and follow us on Twitter@Inteliquent.
CONTACT: Investor Contact Darren Burgener 312-380-4548 Media Contact: Tabitha Longt 312-384-8018
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV