JIASHAN, China, July 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ReneSola Ltd ("ReneSola" or the "Company") (NYSE: SOL), a leading brand and technology provider of solar photovoltaic ("PV") products, today announced that its string inverter, Replus, has formally obtained certification in an additional eight countries, specifically the United States, Canada, Italy, Slovakia, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Sri Lanka and Thailand.
Mr. Xianshou Li, ReneSola's chief executive officer, said, "With several new certifications, we can expand our downstream inverter business into a number of key markets in North America, Europe and Asia. The variety of certifications further validates the performance, credibility and safety of Replus, a cost-efficient solution for increasing the energy output of solar modules. We will capitalize on our inverter certifications to provide energy-efficiency solutions to households and large-scale PV systems in markets across the world."
ReneSola's Replus 1.5-5kW single-phase and 10-20kW three-phase string inverters, which convert DC electricity from one or more strings of solar panels to AC electricity, received a number of certifications in July 2013, including:
- UL1741, CSA C22.2 and IEEE1547 certifications from Intertek, a worldwide leader in quality assurance and product safety certification, which ensure the Company's Replus inverter meets the applicable standards of the United States and Canada;
- CE certification, a mandatory conformity certification for products sold in the European Economic Area that verify the products meet EU safety and electromagnetic compatibility ("EMC") requirements for all European countries, as well as a Standard of CEI 0-21 certification from EuroTest, a benchmark testing laboratory for renewable energy, specifically for Italy's grid;
- VDE0126 and EN50438 certification from Bureau Veritas, one of the largest worldwide players in testing, inspection and certification of consumer products, which ensure the Company's Replus inverter meets the requirements of Slovakia and Czech customs; and
- IEC62116 and IEC61727 certifications from Bureau Veritas to ensure the Company's Replus inverter can be sold in Hungary, Sri Lanka and Thailand.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV