Breith's Big Growth Plan
Coms' £2 hosted seat offer has attracted much attention, and according to Breith many more eyebrow raising developments are in the pipeline. "The £2 per seat offering is just the start of our overall and complete offering," he added. "I plan to introduce additional services to the portfolio and take much larger chunks of the market over the coming months. If anyone thinks I have been causing a stir then be warned because this is minor to what is coming."
Breith revealed ambitious plans to grow Coms Plc's market share in the channel substantially, stating that he expects the company to double in size over the coming six months. "We are on a massive push for organic growth as well as being acquisitive," he explained. "You can expect Coms to be the largest cloud-based telephony supplier in Europe. We have already started selling some services abroad, but when we have taken a large share of the UK market we will start to expand overseas. Coms will become a credible European telecom carrier. Watch this space!"
SOURCE Coms Plc
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV