MOSCOW and THE HAGUE, Netherlands, July 28, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Yandex (Nasdaq:YNDX) today confirmed with great sadness the death of Co-Founder and Chief Technology Officer Ilya Segalovich.
On July 25, 2013, Yandex issued a press release announcing that Mr. Segalovich had passed away. On an analysts' call later that day, the company announced that further reports from the attending doctors had clarified that at that time Mr. Segalovich remained on life support and in critical condition. Mr. Segalovich ultimately succumbed to his illness on July 27.
About YandexYandex (Nasdaq:YNDX) is one of Europe's largest internet companies, providing the world with search and online services one market at a time. Yandex's mission is to help users solve their everyday problems by building people-centric products and services. Based on innovative technologies, the company offers the most relevant, locally tailored experience on all digital platforms and devices. Yandex is the leading internet search service in Russia with 61.6% of the country's search market (according to LiveInternet, June 2013) and a monthly audience of 54.3 million (according to comScore, May 2013). Yandex also operates in Turkey, Ukraine, Belarus and Kazakhstan. More information about Yandex can be found at http://company.yandex.com .
CONTACT: Press Service Ochir Mandzhikov, Tatyana Komarova Phone:+7 495 739-7000 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV