Minister Fantino And Canadian Veterans Attend Thank You Banquet For Veterans Of The Korean War
REPUBLIC OF KOREA, July 27, 2013 /CNW/ - The Honourable Julian Fantino, Minister of Veterans Affairs, and Canadian Korean War Veterans attended a banquet hosted by the Prime Minister of the Republic of Korea for Veterans as a thank you for their service during the Korean War.
Minister Fantino is leading a delegation of Canadian Veterans of the Korean War as they return to Korea to mark the 60th anniversary of the Korean War Armistice. The trip to Korea recognizes the contributions of all Veterans who came to the aid of the people of South Korea more than 60 years ago.
2013 is the Year of the Korean War Veteran—Canada proudly remembers the heroes of the Korean War and their brave fight to uphold freedom, democracy and the rule of law. For more information on Canada's role in the Korean War, visit veterans.gc.ca.
SOURCE Veterans Affairs CanadaImage with caption: "The Honourable Julian Fantino, Minister of Veterans Affairs, and Canadian Korean War Veterans attended a banquet hosted by the Prime Minister of the Republic of Korea for Veterans as a thank you for their service during the Korean War. (CNW Group/Veterans Affairs Canada)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20130727_C2102_PHOTO_EN_29353.jpg
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV