"Nine Steps" For An Integrated Marketing Plan
NEW YORK, July 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
1. Market investigationOnly by understanding your competitors and the demands of your customers can you create a targeted competitive strategy in accordance with your enterprise resources and status. This is a prerequisite for success, and all marketing strategies must be derived from market investigation. Market investigation includes a survey of your market status, customer demands, competitors and their own rational resources, and the status quo. Simply, market investigation includes two parts: the enterprise's internal investigation and the external market environment.
2. SWOT analysis (company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats)Through market research, the enterprise must be clear about their advantages, disadvantages, opportunities, and competitive threats. Market opportunities are equal for every enterprise and every enterprise has opportunities to become bigger and stronger.
The enterprise must first clearly know about their status and have a rational understanding of their strengths and weaknesses, but also see the threats from competitors, so as to formulate competitive marketing strategies and tactics.3. Market positioning and business strategyBusiness strategy refers not only to sales goals and profit targets, but also includes annual sales targets, profit targets, product planning strategy, competitive strategy, brand strategy, marketing strategy, and channel strategy. Business strategy can be long-term and short-term and must be determined with your enterprise status and market dynamics. 4. Create targeted marketing strategiesLack of effective marketing strategy is the main cause of many companies' failure in marketing. Marketing strategy must be formulated in conjunction with the appeals of customers and competitors. You need to develop an enterprise product strategy, a pricing strategy, channel strategy, promotional strategies, and terminals strategies for your dealers and customers. 5. Brand planning and low cost integrated marketing strategy Brand building is not simply shaped in a short term by conducting some advertising, but built by a long term accumulation of enterprise marketing campaign achievement. It's without a doubt that corporate brand building will enhance sales. But many companies fail in brand planning and marketing. Brand planning includes brand positioning, brand appeal, brand visual identity system design, and more. Brand communication must also be determined according to actual corporate resources. In the case of limited funds, the company must consider low cost brand communication activities such as terminals and soft ads, and then further consider TV ads or other high price marketing when the enterprise strengthens its capability.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV