HomeStreet, Inc. (“the Company”) (NASDAQ:HMST) today filed after hours a Securities and Exchange Act Form 8-K under which it furnished an investor presentation related to two separate merger agreements pursuant to which HomeStreet Bank will acquire Seattle-based Fortune Bank and Yakima National Bank, based in Yakima, Wash., and parent holding company, YNB Financial Services Corp. The proposed acquisitions were announced in a news release earlier today.
Management will discuss the details of these proposed acquisitions in the conference call currently scheduled to discuss second quarter earnings on Monday, July 29, 2013 at 1 p.m. EDT.
HomeStreet was advised by FBR Capital Markets & Co. and McAdams Wright Ragen as financial advisors and Davis Wright Tremaine LLP as legal counsel. Fortune Bank was advised by Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Inc., a Stifel Company, as financial advisor and Graham & Dunn PC as legal counsel. Yakima National Bank was advised by D. A. Davidson & Co. as financial advisor and Lane Powell PC as legal counsel. Davis Wright Tremaine LLP acted as legal counsel for HomeStreet on the Yakima National Bank transaction.Forward-Looking Statements The investor presentation contains forward-looking statements along with a disclosure of certain risks. Please review slide two of the investor information for additional information on this subject. About HomeStreet, Inc. HomeStreet, Inc. (NASDAQ:HMST) is a diversified financial services company headquartered in Seattle, Washington, and the holding company for HomeStreet Bank, a state-chartered, FDIC-insured savings bank. HomeStreet Bank offers consumer and business banking, investment and insurance products and services in the Pacific Northwest, California and Hawaii. Certain information about our business can be found on our investor relations web site, located at http://ir.homestreet.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV