WAYNE, Pa., July 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Ryan & Maniskas, LLP ( www.rmclasslaw.com/cases/usna) announces that it is investigating potential claims against USANA Health Sciences Inc. ("USANA Health" or the "Company") (NYSE: USNA) on behalf of those who purchased USANA common stock between October 23, 2012 and July 23, 2013 (the "Class Period").
The investigation concerns whether USANA Health and certain of its officers and/or directors have violated Sections 10(b) and 20(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
On July 23, 2013, USANA Health announced that the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), is conducting an investigation, which appears to involve possible issues regarding trading in the Company's stock during 2012 by certain of the Company's officers and directors including the Company's Chairman. On this news, the shares of USANA Health fell $6.56, or 8.14% percent, to $73.99 on July 24, 2013.For more information regarding this, please contact Ryan & Maniskas, LLP ( Richard A. Maniskas, Esquire) toll-free at (877) 316-3218 or by email at email@example.com or visit: www.rmclasslaw.com/cases/che. For more information about class action cases in general or to learn more about Ryan & Maniskas, LLP, please visit our website: www.rmclasslaw.com. Ryan & Maniskas, LLP is a national shareholder litigation firm. Ryan & Maniskas, LLP is devoted to protecting the interests of individual and institutional investors in shareholder actions in state and federal courts nationwide. CONTACT: Ryan & Maniskas, LLP Richard A. Maniskas, Esquire 995 Old Eagle School Rd., Suite 311 Wayne, PA 19087 484-588-5516 877-316-3218 www.rmclasslaw.com/cases/usna firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Ryan & Maniskas, LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV