First graph, second line should read: ...results press release for the second quarter ended June 30, 2013... (sted ...results press release for the first quarter ended June 30, 2013...).
The corrected release reads:
ASSURED GUARANTY LTD. TO REPORT SECOND QUARTER 2013 FINANCIAL RESULTS ON AUGUST 8, 2013
Assured Guaranty Ltd. (NYSE: AGO) today announced that it will issue its financial results press release for the second quarter ended June 30, 2013 after 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time (5:00 p.m. Atlantic Time) on Thursday, August 8, 2013. The press release and Assured Guaranty Ltd.'s Financial Supplement for June 30, 2013 will be available in the Investor Information section of the Company's website located at assuredguaranty.com.The Company will host a conference call for investors at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time (9:00 a.m. Atlantic Time) on Friday, August 9, 2013. The conference call will be available via live and archived webcast in the Investor Information section of the Company's website at assuredguaranty.com or by dialing 1-888-317-6016 (in the U.S.) or 1-412-317-6016 (International). A replay of the call will be made available through October 9, 2013. To listen to the replay, dial 1-877-344-7529 (in the U.S.) or 1-412-317-0088 (International), passcode 10032187. The replay will be available one hour after the conference call ends. Assured Guaranty Ltd. is a publicly traded Bermuda-based holding company. Its operating subsidiaries provide credit enhancement products to the U.S. and international public finance, infrastructure and structured finance markets. More information on Assured Guaranty and its subsidiaries can be found at assuredguaranty.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV