- the issuance of senior secured second lien notes (the "Senior Notes") by the Company in an offering providing gross cash proceeds of no less than a specified amount;
- the application of a portion of the net proceeds of such offering of Senior Notes to pay the principal of, and the redemption premium and interest on, the Company's $635 million in aggregate principal amount of 10% senior notes due 2016 (the "Existing Senior Notes") in connection with the Company's previously announced conditional redemption of the Existing Senior Notes;
- the deposit of the net proceeds of such offering of the Senior Notes not so applied to the redemption of all of the Existing Senior Notes to a segregated account maintained by the lenders to be used solely to purchase any and all of the Convertible Notes tendered in the Company's previously announced cash tender offer (the "Tender Offer") and, subject to conditions, to retire any remaining Convertible Notes not purchased in the Tender Offer, including repayment at maturity; and
- customary closing conditions.
Alliance One International, Inc. Enters Into Agreement To Amend And Restate Senior Secured Revolving Credit Facility
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts