Travel Insurance You Can Actually Use
By Eric Reed
The first, otherwise known as trip insurance, covers airfare in case you have to cancel your flight; most airlines offer it with most tickets. In my experience, it's usually a rip off, as the policies come with so many exceptions and escape clauses as to be generally worthless. They're great if you break your leg, but not so much if your boss decides you have to work this weekend.
Ask yourself which happens more often.
A lofty goal, but how well does it work? The first, and probably best, aspect I noticed about Protect Your Bubble is how it simplifies the process of travel planning. One package covers you for airfare, medical and property losses, where ordinarily you'd have to find coverage for each independently, if at all. According to Ebbett, prices start as low as $14, although when I researched a theoretical $2,000 trip to Asia, my quote started at $68 per month for the most basic package, $103 for all the bells and whistles.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV