Rumson-Fair Haven Bank & Trust Company Announces Second Quarter And Year To Date Results
At June 30, 2013, non-performing loans amounted to $636 thousand as compared with $1.0 million at June 30, 2012. The ALLL is 1.26% of total loans.
Stockholders' equity increased by $1.5 million or 8.80% to $18.8 million at June 30, 2013 from $17.3 million at June 30, 2012. Tangible book value amounted to $5.80 per share.
The Bank is a New Jersey State-chartered bank with five branches; 20 Bingham Avenue, Rumson; 636 River Road, Fair Haven, 500 Broad Street, Shrewsbury, 251 East Main Street, Oceanport and 511 Cookman Avenue, Asbury Park. Please visit our website at www.rfhbank.com for additional information.
Statements about the future expectations of the Bank are forward-looking statements: Since these statements involve risks and uncertainties and are subject to change at any time, the Bank's actual results could differ materially from expected results. Among these risks, trends and uncertainties are the effect of governmental regulation on the Bank, the availability of working capital, the cost of personnel, and the competitive market in which the Bank operates.
CONTACT: Gayle S. Hoffman Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (732) 933-4445
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV