ATLANTA, July 26, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- State Bank Financial Corporation (Nasdaq:STBZ) will present at the 2013 KBW Community Bank Investor Conference in New York City on Wednesday, July 31, 2013 at 2:30 p.m. EDT. State Bank Vice Chairman and President J. Thomas Wiley, Jr. and Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Thomas L. Callicutt, Jr. will discuss State Bank's recent financial performance and provide an overview of the company's strategic priorities.
A live webcast of the presentation will be available through the event website, http://wsw.com/webcast/kbw12/stbz/ . Corresponding slides of the presentation will be available in the Investors section on the company's website at www.statebt.com . An audio replay will also be made available on the company's website following the presentation.
About State Bank Financial Corporation and State Bank and Trust CompanyState Bank Financial Corporation (Nasdaq:STBZ) is the holding company for State Bank and Trust Company, one of Georgia's best-capitalized banks, with approximately $2.61 billion in assets as of June 30, 2013. State Bank has locations in Metro Atlanta and Middle Georgia. To learn more about State Bank, visit www.statebt.com . The State Bank Financial Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=14370
CONTACT: Media Contact: David Rubinger 404.502.1240 / firstname.lastname@example.org Investor Relations Contact: David F. Black 404.266.4490 / email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV