Cementos Pacasmayo S.A.A. (NYSE: CPAC; BVL: CPACASC1) (“Cementos Pacasmayo” or “the Company”) today announced the launch of its newly redesigned Corporate and Investor Relations website in English and Spanish ( www.cementospacasmayo.com.pe/investors)
Designed for ease of use, the new site greatly expands the amount of information available to investors, including the Company's various operations, financials, as well as information regarding the Board of Directors, Senior Management Team and Corporate Governance.
Visitors will find general information on the Company and its subsidiaries, press releases, stock charts, SEC and SMV (Superintendencia del Mercado de Valores) filings and earnings announcements, corporate presentations, frequently asked questions, contact information, an event calendar, and a form to complete should someone wish to receive more information from Cementos Pacasmayo’s Investor Relations Department.
The Company welcomes any comments or suggestions in order to improve this website.About Cementos Pacasmayo S.A.A. Cementos Pacasmayo S.A.A. is a leading Peruvian cement company, and the only cement manufacturer in the Northern region of Peru. In February 2012, the Company’s shares were listed on The New York Stock Exchange - Euronext under the ticker symbol "CPAC". With more than 54 years of operating history, the Company produces, distributes and sells cement and cement-related materials, such as concrete blocks and ready-mix concrete. Cementos Pacasmayo’s products are primarily used in construction, which has been one of the fastest-growing segments of the Peruvian economy in recent years. The Company also produces and sells quicklime for use in mining operations. For more information please visit www.cementospacasmayo.com.pe/investors/
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV