2. As of noon trading, Waste Management ( WM) is down $0.45 (-1.1%) to $41.90 on average volume. Thus far, 816,479 shares of Waste Management exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $41.75-$42.20 after having opened the day at $42.03 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.35. Waste Management, Inc. provides waste management services to residential, commercial, industrial, and municipal customers in North America. It offers collection, transfer, recycling and resource recovery, and disposal services. Waste Management has a market cap of $19.8 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. Shares are up 25.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Waste Management a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Waste Management as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Waste Management Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts