4. As of noon trading, Zynga ( ZNGA) is down $0.54 (-15.5%) to $2.96 on heavy volume. Thus far, 54.1 million shares of Zynga exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 22.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $2.85-$2.97 after having opened the day at $2.94 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $3.50. Zynga Inc. develops, markets, and operates online social games as live services on the Internet, social networking sites, and mobile platforms in the United States and internationally. Zynga has a market cap of $2.0 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are up 39.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Zynga a buy, 3 analysts rate it a sell, and 15 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Zynga as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its weak operating cash flow and generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself. Get the full Zynga Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts