Technology Stocks On The Rise With Help From 3 Stocks
2. As of noon trading, Akamai Technologies ( AKAM) is up $1.69 (3.7%) to $46.88 on heavy volume. Thus far, 2.3 million shares of Akamai Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $44.86-$47.13 after having opened the day at $44.86 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.19. Akamai Technologies, Inc. provides content delivery and cloud infrastructure services for accelerating and improving the delivery of content and applications over the Internet in the United States and internationally. Akamai Technologies has a market cap of $7.8 billion and is part of the internet industry. Shares are up 7.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 14 analysts that rate Akamai Technologies a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Akamai Technologies as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, robust revenue growth and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Akamai Technologies Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts