1. As of noon trading, National Retail Properties ( NNN) is up $0.50 (1.4%) to $36.59 on light volume. Thus far, 477,351 shares of National Retail Properties exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $35.88-$36.60 after having opened the day at $36.09 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.09. National Retail Properties, Inc. is a publicly owned equity real estate investment trust. The firm acquires, owns, manages, and develops retail properties in the United States. National Retail Properties has a market cap of $4.2 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are up 15.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate National Retail Properties a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates National Retail Properties as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, revenue growth and expanding profit margins. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full National Retail Properties Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the real estate industry could consider iShares Dow Jones US Real Estate ( IYR) while those bearish on the real estate industry could consider ProShares Short Real Estate Fund ( REK).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts