2. As of noon trading, Chimera Investment Corporation ( CIM) is up $0.06 (2.0%) to $2.98 on light volume. Thus far, 1.8 million shares of Chimera Investment Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $2.90-$2.98 after having opened the day at $2.91 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $2.92. Chimera Investment Corporation operates as a real estate investment trust (REIT) in the United States. Chimera Investment Corporation has a market cap of $3.1 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are up 13.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are no analysts that rate Chimera Investment Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Chimera Investment Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, attractive valuation levels and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Chimera Investment Corporation Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts