4. As of noon trading, First Industrial Realty ( FR) is up $0.39 (2.4%) to $17.00 on heavy volume. Thus far, 601,379 shares of First Industrial Realty exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 744,200 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $16.30-$17.09 after having opened the day at $16.46 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.61. First Industrial Realty Trust Inc. is a real estate investment trust. The firm invests in the real estate markets of the United States. It makes investments in industrial properties. The firm owns, manages, acquires, sells, develops, and redevelops industrial real estate. First Industrial Realty has a market cap of $1.8 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are up 18.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate First Industrial Realty a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates First Industrial Realty as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth and revenue growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, weak operating cash flow and poor profit margins. Get the full First Industrial Realty Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts