4. As of noon trading, Ryland Group ( RYL) is up $0.86 (2.3%) to $38.58 on heavy volume. Thus far, 1.2 million shares of Ryland Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $37.62-$39.30 after having opened the day at $37.89 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.73. The Ryland Group, Inc. operates as a homebuilder and a mortgage-finance company in the United States. It engages in the design, construction, and sale of homes, as well as provides mortgage origination, title insurance, escrow, and insurance services. Ryland Group has a market cap of $1.8 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. Shares are up 3.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Ryland Group a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Ryland Group as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth and compelling growth in net income. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including generally higher debt management risk and poor profit margins. Get the full Ryland Group Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts