3. As of noon trading, Universal Health Services ( UHS) is up $2.00 (3.0%) to $69.17 on heavy volume. Thus far, 640,453 shares of Universal Health Services exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 699,400 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $67.93-$69.92 after having opened the day at $68.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $67.17. Universal Health Services, Inc., through its subsidiaries, owns and operates acute care hospitals, behavioral health centers, surgical hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, and radiation oncology centers. Universal Health Services has a market cap of $6.1 billion and is part of the health care sector. Shares are up 38.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 11 analysts that rate Universal Health Services a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Universal Health Services as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, revenue growth, good cash flow from operations and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Universal Health Services Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts