1. As of noon trading, Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances ( ULTA) is up $3.42 (3.6%) to $98.73 on average volume. Thus far, 491,589 shares of Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 909,600 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $94.89-$99.18 after having opened the day at $94.89 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $95.31. Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, Inc. operates specialty retail stores in the United States. Its stores offer cosmetics, fragrance, haircare, and skincare products, as well as related accessories and services. Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances has a market cap of $6.0 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are down 3.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, impressive record of earnings per share growth, good cash flow from operations and compelling growth in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company is trading at a premium valuation based on our review of its current price compared to such things as earnings and book value. Get the full Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the diversified services industry could consider iShares Dow Jones US Cons Services ( IYC) while those bearish on the diversified services industry could consider ProShares Ultra Short Consumer Sers ( SCC).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts