2. As of noon trading, Fleetcor Technologies ( FLT) is up $1.77 (2.0%) to $89.38 on light volume. Thus far, 231,906 shares of Fleetcor Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 809,900 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $87.59-$89.41 after having opened the day at $87.81 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $87.61. FleetCor Technologies, Inc. provides fuel cards and workforce payment products and services to businesses, commercial fleets, oil companies, petroleum marketers, and government entities in North America, Latin America, and Europe. Fleetcor Technologies has a market cap of $7.1 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are up 63.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Fleetcor Technologies a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Fleetcor Technologies as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Fleetcor Technologies Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts