3. As of noon trading, AthenaHealth ( ATHN) is up $1.98 (1.8%) to $111.83 on average volume. Thus far, 225,055 shares of AthenaHealth exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 532,800 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $107.68-$111.96 after having opened the day at $109.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $109.85. athenahealth, Inc., a business services company, provides ongoing billing, clinical-related, and other related services to medical group practices primarily in the United States. The company provides services through the athenaNet, a proprietary Internet-based practice management application. AthenaHealth has a market cap of $4.0 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are up 49.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate AthenaHealth a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 12 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates AthenaHealth as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and premium valuation. Get the full AthenaHealth Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts