4. As of noon trading, HMS Holdings Corporation ( HMSY) is up $1.50 (6.1%) to $26.09 on heavy volume. Thus far, 487,216 shares of HMS Holdings Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 631,400 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $24.40-$26.77 after having opened the day at $24.40 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $24.59. HMS Holdings Corp. provides cost containment services to government and private healthcare payers and sponsors. The company’s services include co-ordination of benefits and program integrity services. HMS Holdings Corporation has a market cap of $2.2 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are down 5.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate HMS Holdings Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates HMS Holdings Corporation as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including unimpressive growth in net income, disappointing return on equity and a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself. Get the full HMS Holdings Corporation Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts