3 Computer Software & Services Stocks Nudging The Industry Higher
1. As of noon trading, Electronic Arts ( EA) is up $1.12 (4.5%) to $25.76 on heavy volume. Thus far, 3.9 million shares of Electronic Arts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $24.35-$25.89 after having opened the day at $24.38 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $24.64. Electronic Arts Inc. develops, markets, publishes, and distributes game software content and services for video game consoles, personal computers, mobile phones, tablets and electronic readers, and the Internet. Electronic Arts has a market cap of $7.8 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are up 75.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 11 analysts that rate Electronic Arts a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Electronic Arts as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, expanding profit margins, solid stock price performance and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Electronic Arts Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 3 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the computer software & services industry could consider iShares S&P NA Tech Software Idx ( IGV) while those bearish on the computer software & services industry could consider ProShares Ultra Short Technology ( REW).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts