BENTONVILLE, Ark., July 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Sam's Club invites 'brick' and 'click' shoppers across the U.S. to try Sam's Club during its three-day August Open House event. From Friday, Aug. 2 to Sunday, Aug. 4, Sam's Club and SamsClub.com will offer public access to members-only savings without a non-member shopping upcharge.
For one weekend only, everyone can experience club member savings during the all-important back-to class-shopping season. With access to value on premium quality tech and apparel brands, snacks and toiletries in bulk, and stylish dorm room furniture and accessories, shoppers' savings will stack up quickly.
Non-members will be directed to the Member Services desk upon entrance to receive a temporary membership pass that allows them to shop with no fees during the three-day event. Non-members accessing SamsClub.com will be asked for their email address prior to checkout.
Click 'n' Pull: Shop Faster, Simpler and EasierIn addition to great value, Open House attendees can take advantage of innovative members-only services that save time and money throughout the back-to-class transition. Instead of bringing Sam's Club college essentials from home, families can shop with the Click 'n' Pull service on SamsClub.com for stress-free, simple and convenient pick-up in the Sam's Club nearest their college or university.When families consult the Back-to-College Checklist to submit an order through Click 'n' Pull by 5 p.m., a club associate will pull the items for pick-up and payment as early as 7 a.m. the next day. To find the closest Sam's Club near campus, visit SamsClub.com/clublocator. Let Sam's Club Do the HomeworkSam's Club merchants do the homework for members by seeking deep savings on the most popular brands and essential items in every category. Members trust that if an item is available in clubs or on SamsClub.com, it's a quality product at a great price. Busy families can get organized with easy-to-navigate shopping list "themes" at SamsClub.com/backtoclass, based on student needs, including: "Connect with Tech," "Comforts of Home," "Look Smart," "Food for Thought" and the "Study Zone." Open House savings available in the club and at SamsClub.com include:
- HP 14" TouchSmart Sleekbook Laptop - $499.00
- Logitech M310/M325 Wireless Mouse - $14.96
- SanDisk 16GB USB Flash Drive 3 pk. - $29.98
- BELLA Dots Toaster and Coffee Maker - $19.98 and $39.98
- Starbucks Coffee 2 lb. - $18.98
- Beats Solo HD On-Ear Headphones - $199.98
- ASUS MeMO Pad 7" 16GB Tablet Bundle - $134.86 - includes case and screen protector
- NeoTV Streaming Player - $39.00 – SamsClub.com only
- Customizable Portable Bluetooth Wireless Speaker including two complimentary Skinit skins - $79.98
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts