ASHEVILLE, N.C., July 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Ingles Markets, Incorporated (NASDAQ: IMKTA) will provide an online, real-time webcast and rebroadcast of its third quarter earnings conference call on August 2, 2013. Ingles plans to release earnings for its third quarter ended June 29, 2013, on August 2, 2013.
The live broadcast of Ingles Markets' quarterly conference call will be available on-line at: www.ingles-markets.com on August 2, 2013, beginning at 9:00 a.m. (Eastern Time). The online replay will follow immediately and continue for 90 days. To hear the Company's conference call live, dial 913-312-0982. A replay will be available from 12:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) on August 2 until 11:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) on August 7. To listen to the playback, call 719‑457‑0820, reservation number 3515533.
Ingles Markets, Incorporated is a leading supermarket chain with operations in six southeastern states. Headquartered in Asheville, North Carolina, the Company operates 204 supermarkets. In conjunction with its supermarket operations, the Company operates neighborhood shopping centers, most of which contain an Ingles supermarket. The Company also owns a fluid dairy facility that supplies Company supermarkets and unaffiliated customers. The Company's Class A Common Stock is traded on The NASDAQ Stock Market's Global Select Market under the symbol IMKTA. For more information, visit Ingles' website at www.ingles-markets.com.
SOURCE Ingles Markets, Incorporated
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV