Universal American Corp. (NYSE: UAM) announced today that it will issue its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2013 after the market closes on Thursday, August 1, 2013.
Universal American’s Chairman & CEO, Richard Barasch and President & CFO, Robert Waegelein, will host a conference call on Friday, August 2, 2013, at 8:30 am Eastern Time to discuss the financial results and recent corporate developments. Additionally, a slide presentation, which will accompany the call, will be posted in the “Investors” section of Universal American’s website at www.UniversalAmerican.com. Interested parties may participate in the call by dialing (201) 493-6744. Please call in 10 minutes before the conference call is scheduled to begin and ask for the Universal American call. In addition, interested parties will be able to access the first quarter conference call live over the Internet via the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at www.UniversalAmerican.com. A replay of the conference call will be archived on the website.
About Universal American Corp.
Universal American Corp. (NYSE: UAM), through our family of healthcare companies, provides health benefits and services to people covered by Medicare and/or Medicaid. We are dedicated to working collaboratively with healthcare professionals in order to improve the health and well-being of those we serve and reduce healthcare costs. For more information on Universal American, please visit our website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV