Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 7/30/13, Ames National Corp. (ATLO) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.16, payable on 8/15/13. As a percentage of ATLO's recent stock price of $23.57, this dividend works out to approximately 0.68%, so look for shares of Ames National Corp. to trade 0.68% lower — all else being equal — when ATLO shares open for trading on 7/30/13.
Below is a dividend history chart for ATLO, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.16 declared by Ames National Corp.:
In general, dividends are not always predictable; but looking at the history above can help in judging whether the most recent dividend from ATLO is likely to continue, and whether the current estimated yield of 2.72% on annualized basis is a reasonable expectation of annual yield going forward. The chart below shows the one year performance of ATLO shares, versus its 200 day moving average:Looking at the chart above, ATLO's low point in its 52 week range is $18.39 per share, with $23.94 as the 52 week high point — that compares with a last trade of $23.51.
In Friday trading, Ames National Corp. shares are currently off about 0.6% on the day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV