CINCINNATI, July 26, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CECO Environmental Corp. (Nasdaq:CECE), a global leader providing air pollution control technology, will release earnings and will hold its quarterly conference call to discuss Second Quarter and Six Months 2013 results on Thursday, August 8, 2013. Earnings will be released at 7:30 a.m. EDT and the conference call will be held at 8:30 a.m. EDT (7:30 a.m. Central Time).
|Dial in number:||866.318.8617|
This call is being webcast by NASDAQ OMX and can be accessed at CECO's web site at www.cecoenviro.com .
The webcast is also being distributed through third party distribution channels, including the StreetEvents Network operated by Thomson Reuters (Markets) LLC and its affiliates.ABOUT CECO ENVIRONMENTAL - Technology CECO Environmental is a leading global provider of air pollution control and product recovery technology. Through its brands and subsidiaries – Aarding Thermal Acoustics/Flextor, Adwest Technologies, Busch International, CECO Filters, CECO Abatement Systems, Kirk & Blum, Effox, Fisher-Klosterman/Buell, CECO China, and A.V.C. Specialists – CECO provides a wide spectrum of air quality products technologies, services and engineered equipment technology i.e. cyclones, scrubbers, dampers, diverters, RTOs, component parts and monitoring and management services. Global industries served include refining, petrochemical, traditional power, natural gas power, aluminum, steel, automotive, chemical, and the largest industrial facilities. Global growth, operational excellence, recurring revenues, margin expansion, sector consolidation, safety leadership, and employee development are CECO's core competencies and long term objectives. CECO's revenues are approximately 70% engineered equipment technology and 30% after market recurring revenues.
CONTACT: Corporate Information Jason DeZwirek, Chairman Jeff Lang, Chief Executive Officer 1-800-333-5475
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV