First Interstate BancSystem, Inc. (NASDAQ: FIBK), will make a presentation to analysts and investors attending the Keefe, Bruyette & Woods 2013 Community Bank Investor Conference held at The Marriott Marquis in New York City on Wednesday, July 31 st at 11:00 a.m. ET (9:00 a.m. MT).
The presenter for the company will be Ed Garding, President and Chief Executive Officer. The presentation will be available through a live webcast and can be accessed at http://www.fibk.com or at http://wsw.com/webcast/kbw12/fibk/. A copy of the presentation will also be available via the company’s website for 90 days following the event.
First Interstate BancSystem, Inc. is a financial services holding
company, headquartered in Billings, Montana, with $7.3 billion in assets
as of June 30, 2013. It is the parent company of First Interstate Bank,
a community bank operating 74 banking offices, along with online and
mobile banking services, throughout Montana, Wyoming, and South Dakota.
As a recognized leader in community banking services with 25 consecutive
years of profitability, First Interstate remains a family business whose
culture is driven by strong family and corporate values, as well as a
commitment to long-term organic growth, exemplary customer service,
exceeding customer expectations through its products and services and
supporting, with leadership and resources, the communities it serves.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV