Law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC announces that it is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Chemed Corporation, Inc. (“Chemed” or the “Company”) (NYSE: CHE) relating to alleged violations of the False Claims Act.
Click here to learn more about the investigation http://brodsky-smith.com/615-che-chemed-corporation.html, or call: 877-534-2590. There is no cost or obligation to you.
On May 2, 2013, the United States Department of Justice (“DOJ”) filed a lawsuit against Chemed and its affiliates alleging that the Company defrauded Medicare by knowingly submitting false Medicare claims for hospice services that were unnecessary, not provided, or were provided to ineligible patients. After the news was announced Chemed shares fell over 15%. The investigation seeks to determine if the Chemed Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties by allowing these alleged damaging violations of the False Claims Act.
If you currently own shares of Chemed common stock and wish to discuss the investigation or have any questions, you may e-mail or call the law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC who will, without obligation or cost to you, attempt to answer your questions. You may contact Jason L. Brodsky, Esquire or Evan J. Smith, Esquire at Brodsky & Smith, LLC, Two Bala Plaza, Suite 602, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, by e-mail at email@example.com, by visiting http://brodsky-smith.com/615-che-chemed-corporation.html, or calling toll free 877-LEGAL-90.Brodsky & Smith, LLC is a litigation law firm with extensive expertise representing shareholders throughout the nation in securities and case action lawsuits. The attorneys at Brodsky & Smith have been appointed by numerous courts throughout the country to serve as lead counsel in class actions and successfully recovered millions of dollars for our clients and shareholders. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV